96 Businesses, 35.000 Investors – Meet the #CrowdfundClub
As we approach the 100th business to be funded at Symbid, it’s more important than ever to look back at the achievements of the crowd.
Enter the #CrowdfundClub.
This is our way of following the progress of the businesses funded by our 35,000 investors and celebrating their successes.
The #CrowdfundClub will help our entrepreneurs to spread the word about their progress every month. Yes, we’ll share the highlights, but we’ll also share updates when there are no highlights. Our aim is to bring investors closer to the businesses that they have made possible.
After all, transparency is the key to crowdfunding.
Nerdalize wins Accenture Innovation Award & Europe’s Best Climate Venture 2015
- The Nerdalize team picked up the prestigious Accenture Innovation Award for Clean and Affordable Energy on October 31st
- Two days earlier, Nerdalize was voted Europe’s Best Climate Venture 2015 by Climate-KIC in Birmingham, UK
- After signing a partnership with Eneco earlier this year, the first heaters have been rolled out in the Netherlands under the name Eneco eRadiator
MeetJune launches new website, platform going live next year
- Last month the MeetJune team launched their new website with a fresh design
- MeetJune are now taking pre-registrations for their travel platform, due to go live in January 2016 with three locations: Amsterdam, Buenos Aries, Istanbul
Brouwtoren to start production again soon, tax case dealt with
- Case now being dealt with by Belastingdienst (Tax Office), after which they will receive their funding and can start production again
- Meanwhile the Brouwtoren team are preparing to market and sell 8,000 litres of beer per month
- All investors are invited to join a New Year’s shareholder event on January 4 in Nijmegen, get in touch for more details
GYLD launches website in beta, takes first clients in Amsterdam
- Last week GYLD announced the launch of a beta version of their hairstyling platform in Amsterdam with some early adopters
- GYLD – “the Uber of hairstyling” – are now actively seeking new team members to help grow their platform
Van.Eko putting the Be.e together for unveiling on December 16th
- Over the last couple of months Van.Eko have been sourcing and adding the perfect parts for the Be.e – read a summary here
- Founder Vaniek Colenbrander will unveil the final version of the Be.e at a shareholder event in Amsterdam on December 16th – get in touch to attend
Firm2Find releases new website, announces 500,000 app downloads
- After releasing their new website a couple of months ago, Firm2Find recently hit 500,000 app downloads on iOS and Android
Clocktimizer wins Legal Tech Startup Award 2015
- Back in October Clocktimizer was awarded the Legal Tech Startup Award 2015 by a public and jury vote for being “the first in the legal services industry to use big data in a smart way that is applicable”
- In November Clocktimizer was invited to a talkshow on RTL Z and featured in a national Dutch newspaper as an innovative legal tech company
TruQu invite all shareholders to visit office on December 11
- The TruQu team have organised a shareholder meeting at their office in the B.Amsterdam start-up hub on December 11, get in touch for more details
More updates to follow in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, do you have any questions about your investments? Get in touch.