#CrowdfundClub News | Welcome to 4 New Businesses & 652 Investors
That’s almost €500,000 of funding delivered straight from the crowd, good work!
Following the recent launch of the #CrowdfundClub, here’s your weekly roundup of news from the businesses funded here at Symbid.
Don’t forget, you can also stay up-to-date by searching for the #CrowdfundClub hashtag on Twitter.
GYLD on front of national newspaper, announce new stylists
- Dave Rader, founder of GYLD – “the Uber of hairstyling” – was recently featured on the front of Dutch national newspaper, the Volkskrant, read the article here
- Several new well-known stylists have joined the GYLD platform in recent weeks and the team are hosting regular meet-ups for freelancers and clients, check their Facebook page for more information
Lendahand release November platform results, 56 projects funded
- Social crowdfunding platform Lendahand published their November results, with 57 new lenders joining and 56 projects funded in developing countries
- Lendahand last week announced their biggest crowdfunding project ever, seeking €250,000 for dialysis equipment in a Ghanian hospital
Zurff releases pre-launch website in 33 languages
- Web bookmarking service Zurff are busy building the next generation of their bookmark tool and have released their pre-launch website
- Zurff have partnered with Gengo for the highest quality translations of bookmarks
Mundo 3D to print industrial components on second 3D printing machine
- One of Europe’s first 3D printers of metal, Mundo 3D are featured in 3D Print Magazine as saying “the future of 3D printing is metal”
- In November Mundo 3D announced their second machine (financed by the crowd) will be used to print industrial components out of aluminium, titanium and other metals
Declaree featured in ‘MKB Innovatie Top 100’
- Expenses app Declaree were placed 76th in the 100 most innovative small businesses in the Netherlands, announced by the Kamer van Koophandel
- Founder Bas Janssen was featured as in last week’s Algemeen Dagblad as an example of a start-up solving a specific problem
Nerdalize on German TV channel, ZDF
- Last week cloud-heating start-up Nerdalize were featured on national German TV channel ZDF as an innovative energy solution
- Watch the video here (skip to 7.30)
More updates to follow in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, do you have any questions about your investments? Get in touch.